Thank you for purchasing the Fitshot Axis smartwatch. We recommend you to read the instructions manual carefully before using the product.
- 1N Fitshot Axis
- 1N USB Magnetic Charging Cable
- 1N Warranty Scan Card
- 1N Review cum User Manual Scan Card
Turning the Watch ON
To turn the watch on, long press the Power key for around 4 to 5 seconds.
NOTE: The smartwatch must be charged before initial use. You can wake the screen by short pressing the Power key.
Charging the Watch
- Turn the watch over, align and attach the charging pins to the magnet prongs.
- You will see the charging icon on the watch screen after a few seconds.
- Complete charging may take up to 2 hours. The battery icon would change to full once the charging is complete.
- Please clean the charging points before charging to avoid erosion of the prongs and other risks.
NOTE: Please charge this smartwatch with a 5V/1A adapter.
Download and Install the App by the name of “Zeroner”
You can set up the Smartwatch through the “Zeroner” app for iOS or Android devices. Scan the QR code from your watch to get Zeroner in your app store.
- Turn ON Bluetooth on your smartphone.
- After installing the Zeroner app on your smartphone, register and log into your account as per the instructions on the screen.
- Ensure that the smartwatch and smartphone are kept near each other.
- Click on Device > Watch > Choose “FitShot Axis - XXXX”.
- Your smartwatch will successfully pair with your smartphone.
NOTE: The device should have at least android 5+ or iOS 10.0+ and above. The watch can only be paired with one smartphone at a time. To pair any other smartphone, please unbind the currently connected smartphone before pairing.
Turning the Watch OFF
- Long press the Power key for around 3 seconds.
- Click on “Shutdown” to turn it OFF.
- Your smartwatch will successfully turn OFF.
- Please upgrade the app to the latest version to get a better experience.
- For the first-time connection with an iPhone, a “Pair” reminder will pop up. Click to pair, and then incoming calls and instant messages will be pushed.
- For the first-time connection with Android, a “Permissions” reminder will pop up, please follow up on the guidance and allow permissions to ensure all functions are working properly.
- To connect successfully, please turn ON the smartphone’s Bluetooth, GPS and network.
- If the device cannot be searched or connected during use, please reset or turn OFF the watch to try again.
In daily wear, the watch can detect and record all kinds of health vitals. The user needs to connect the smartwatch with Bluetooth on the app and enable it to synchronize.
Note: To prevent data loss, please synchronize the watch at least once every 7 days.
Your Fitshot Axis comes with 100+ watch faces for you to choose from. Once you pick your favourite watch face, your home screen will display the date, time, week, weather, steps you take, battery status and connection status. Long press the screen, swipe up/ down to choose and click to confirm.
Steps, Distance & Calorie Monitor
You can view daily records of steps, distance and calories on the app as well as on your smartwatch. The data will be cleared at the end of every day.
NOTE: All records will be available on the app if you keep them synchronized.
Icons & their meanings
Real-time Heart Rate Monitoring (HR)
Wear the watch correctly and slide the watch from the home screen to the interface of heart rate measurement. Please wait for a few seconds with the watch screen upward, and wait for additional few seconds after obtaining the value to make the results more accurate.
NOTE: Measurements are for reference only and not for medical purposes.
Multiple Sports Modes
The watch has an inbuilt GPS sensor which can be used to accurately track motion during exercise. Before starting GPS motion (running, cycling, walking or climbing), if the GPS is not connected, follow the given watch screen guidance.
NOTE: Synchronizing the watch and app before starting GPS motion can improve the speed of satellite positioning.
Click “Run/ Fast Walk/ Hike” > “⚙️” > “km Alert”.
Professional Swimming Tracking
The watch can record swimming distance, strokes, total energy and other data.
End Exercise: Long press the right button once to enter the pause interface, then long press the right button to end swimming.
The device supports blood oxygen measurement, allowing you to know SpO2 at any time.
When this function is turned ON, the watch will automatically monitor your heart health at night. If you wear the watch for more than 6 hours, you can view a scatter chart of your heart health after synchronizing your data with the watch on the app.
NOTE: The measurement results are for reference only, and can not be used as a basis for clinical diagnosis.
When this function is turned ON, the watch will enter into sleep monitoring mode from 8:00 pm to 9:00 am the next day. You can check REM sleep and other sleep data after synchronizing your data with the watch on the app.
Click on the Stress icon to check your 24x7 stress levels throughout the day. For more detailed information and records, please check the app.
NOTE: Measurements are for reference purposes only.
To get VO₂ Max stats after exercising, please wear the watch securely during the workout. To access it, please click on the “Training Status” icon.
VO₂ max is the maximum (max) rate (V) of oxygen (O₂) your body is able to use during exercise.
The greater your VO₂ max, the more oxygen your body can consume, and the more effectively your body can use that oxygen to generate the maximum amount of energy.
Click on the Compass icon. Swing your arm a few times to calibrate. Now, you can use the compass to navigate.
Click on the remote camera icon on your watch Flash to click a photo from your phone.
NOTE: For both android & IOS, you need to turn on the camera from the app and trigger it from the watch.
Cleaning and Maintenance
- Keep the product clean.
- Keep the product dry.
- Do not wear it too tight.
- Do not use household cleaners to clean the watch.
Safety and Product Information Notes
Do not disassemble, pierce or damage the battery. Do not disassemble the built-in batteries of non-replaceable battery devices. Do not use sharp objects to remove the battery.
The watch's optical heart rate sensor glows green and ashes. If you suffer from epilepsy or are sensitive to blinking light sources, please consult your physician to affirm if you can wear this product.
The device tracks your daily activities through sensors. These data are intended to tell you about your daily activities, such as steps, sleep, distance, heart rate and calories, but may not be completely accurate.
The device, accessories, heart rate sensors and other relevant data are designed for entertainment and fitness, not for medical purposes. They are not applicable to the diagnosis, monitoring, treatment or prevention of any diseases or symptoms. The heart rate data is for reference only. We are not responsible for any consequences caused by any data deviation.
Matters Needing Attention
- Watch data must be kept once every 7 days to avoid data loss.
- The watch has no waterproof effect on seawater, acidic and alkaline solutions, chemical reagents and other corrosive liquids.
- The damage or defects caused by misuse or improper use are not covered by the warranty.
- Avoid wearing the watch too tight in daily use. Please keep the parts of the watch touching the skin dry.
- When your heart rate is measured, keep your arm still during the test.
RISK OF EXPLOSION IF BATTERY IS REPLACED BY AN INCORRECT TYPE
DISPOSE OF USED BATTERIES ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS
Old electrical appliances must not be disposed of together with the residual waste, but have to be disposed of separately. The disposal at the communal collecting point via private persons is free. The owner of old appliances is responsible to bring the appliances to these collection points or to similar collection points. With this little personal effort, you contribute to recycling valuable raw materials and the treatment of toxic substances.
Fitshot smartwatches come under a warranty of 365 days against any manufacturing-related issues. The accessories (magnetic pin charging cable) which come along with the smartwatch come under a warranty of 90 days. The wear-and-tear accessories such as the straps are not covered under warranty.
224, Second Floor. D-Mall, Netaji Subhash Palace, Delhi;India - 110034
Contact No.: +91-7290909017