Looking for help?
Find answers to your questions
Thank you for purchasing the Fitshot Saturn smartwatch. We recommend you to read the instructions manual carefully before using the product.
- 1N Fitshot Saturn
- 1N USB Magnetic Charging Cable
- 1N Warranty Scan Card
- 1N Review cum User Manual Scan Card
Turning the Watch ON
To turn the watch on, long press the Power key for around 4 to 5 seconds.
NOTE: The smartwatch must be charged before initial use. You can wake the screen by short pressing the Power key.
Charging the Watch
- Turn the watch over, align and attach the charging pins to the magnet prongs.
- You will see the charging icon on the watch screen after a few seconds.
- Complete charging may take up to 2 hours. The battery icon will change to full once the charging is complete.
- Please clean the charging points before charging to avoid erosion of the prongs and other risks.
NOTE: Please charge this smartwatch with a 5V/1A adapter.
Download and Install the App by the name of “Da Fit”
You can set up the Smartwatch through the “Da Fit” app for iOS or Android devices. Scan the QR code from your watch to get Da Fit in your app store.
- Turn ON Bluetooth on your smartphone.
- After installing the Da Fit app on your smartphone, register and log into your account as per the instructions on the screen.
- Ensure that the smartwatch and smartphone are kept near each other.
- Continue following the onscreen instructions to connect or pair your smartwatch to your smartphone.
Note: The device should have at least Android 4.4+ or iOS 9.0+ and above. The watch can only be paired with one smartphone at a time. To pair any other smartphone, please unbind the currently connected smartphone before pairing.
After the app and the watch are successfully bound, it will automatically prompt due to its SoloSync™ Technology whether to pair with the Bluetooth Fitshot Saturn (ID-XXXX), and you can directly pair it.
After the app is successfully bound with the watch while using the smartphone function, it will prompt to connect with Bluetooth Fitshot Saturn (ID-XXXX), you need to allow all the permissions on your smartphone when prompted. Once you are done allowing the permissions, the pairing will be successful and complete.
- Please upgrade the app to the latest version to get a better experience.
- For the first time connection with an iPhone, a “Pair” reminder will pop up. Click to pair, and then incoming calls and instant messages will be pushed.
- For the first time connection with Android, a “Permissions” reminder will pop up, please follow up on the guidance and allow permissions to ensure all functions working correctly.
- To connect successfully, please turn ON the smartphone’s Bluetooth, GPS and network.
- If the device cannot be searched or connected during use, please reset or turn OFF the watch to try again.
In daily wear, the watch can detect and record all kinds of data. The user needs to connect the smartwatch with Bluetooth on the app and enable it to synchronize.
Note: To prevent data loss, please synchronise the watch at least once every 7 days.
Your Fitshot Saturn comes with 100+ watch faces for you to choose from. Once you pick your favourite watch face, your home screen will display the date, time, week, weather, steps you take, battery status and connection status. Long press the screen, swipe to choose and click to confirm.
Custom Watch Faces: Open the app> Go to Device> Click on Watch Faces. Now, choose your desired watch face by clicking on “More Watch Face.” Now, click on the “Download” button to apply.
Steps, Distance & Calorie Monitor
You can view daily records of steps, distance and calories on the app as well as on your smartwatch. The data will be cleared at the end of every day.
NOTE: All records will be available on the app if you keep it synchronized.
Bluetooth Calling (Phone)
Quick dial any number, and view recent calls and contacts by clicking on the Phone icon.
It automatically tracks your sleep. After wearing the watch properly, tap on the Sleep icon on the watch: Record the sleep status throughout the night.
NOTE: You need to wear the watch for the measurements.
Tap on the icon to measure your heart rate. Wear the watch on your wrist correctly and stay still.
NOTE: Measurements are for reference only and not for medical purposes.
Go to Exercise to choose amongst different Exercise Modes. There are a total of 100+ Exercise Modes on the Saturn watch.
To Pause: Short press the right key
To End: Short press the right key
Click on the BP icon to check your blood pressure.
NOTE: Measurements are for reference purposes only.
Wear the watch on your wrist, then click on the icon to start measuring. You can also view the data on the app.
NOTE: Measurements are for reference only and not for medical purposes as this is not medical-grade equipment.
After setting the menstrual cycle in the app, you can check your menstrual cycles.
It shows you the weather forecast when the watch is connected to the app.
Camera Control Mode (Shutter)
Click on the remote camera icon on your watch Flash to click a photo from your phone.
NOTE: For both android & IOS, you need to turn on the camera from the app and trigger it from the watch.
Music Control Mode (Player)
Tap on this icon to launch music control mode.
NOTE: Ensure the music app is running on your phone for this feature to work properly. This feature might not work for some of the Music Apps with different control protocols.
Breath Training Mode (Relaxation)
Tap on the Relaxation icon. You can choose the Stressed or Falling Asleep mode and complete the corresponding breathing training.
Tap on this icon to use the stopwatch.
Set the alarm in the app and sync it to the watch. You can set up a maximum of 3 alarms at a time.
Saturn comes with multiple menu views. You can choose the menu style according to your choice.
Click on the brightness icon to adjust brightness levels. To maximize battery life, keep your watch brightness at 0 or 1.
Do Not Disturb Mode
After turning ON the DND mode, the calls and notifications will be silenced.
Go to Settings and then tap on the Reset icon to reset your watch.
NOTE: All data will be lost.
Turning The Watch Off
Press and hold the side button for 3 seconds, Tap on Power OFF.
Go to settings and then tap on the Reset icon to reset your watch.
Swipe Down to access the Shortcut Menu
You can access Brightness, Camera, Flashlight, Settings and more from the shortcut menu.
Call and Text Notifications
Turn this feature ON from your app to receive instant notifications and call alerts. The 5 latest messages will be shown.
Swipe Down and Tap on the icon to turn your watch screen into a flashlight when in need.
In case you want to find your phone through the smartwatch, tap on "Find" and wait for your phone to ring.
Make simple continuous calculations using the Calculator feature.
Cleaning and Maintenance
- Keep the product clean.
- Keep the product dry.
- Do not wear it too tight.
- Do not use household cleaners to clean the watch. Use a soap-free detergent if you need to clean it.
Safety and Product Information Notes
Do not disassemble, pierce or damage the battery. Do not disassemble the built-in batteries of non-replaceable battery devices. Do not use sharp objects to remove the battery.
The watch's optical heart rate sensor glows green and ashes. If you suffer from epilepsy or are sensitive to blinking light sources, please consult your physician to affirm if you can wear this product.
The device tracks your daily activities through sensors. These data are intended to tell you about your daily activities, such as steps, sleep, distance, heart rate and calories, but may not be completely accurate.
The device, accessories, heart rate sensors and other relevant data are designed for entertainment and fitness, not for medical purposes. They are not applicable to the diagnosis, monitoring, treatment or prevention of any diseases or symptoms. The heart rate data is for reference only. We are not responsible for any consequences caused by any data deviation.
Matters Needing Attention
- Watch data needs to be kept once every 7 days to avoid data loss.
- The watch has no waterproof effect on seawater, acidic and alkaline solutions, chemical reagents and other corrosive liquids.
- The damage or defects caused by misuse or improper use are not covered by the warranty.
- Avoid wearing the watch too tight in daily use. Please keep the parts of the watch touching the skin dry.
- When your heart rate is measured, keep your arm still during the test.
RISK OF EXPLOSION IF BATTERY IS REPLACED BY AN INCORRECT TYPE
DISPOSE OF USED BATTERIES ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS
Old electrical appliances must not be disposed of together with the residual waste, but have to be disposed of separately. The disposal at the communal collecting point via private persons is free. The owner of old appliances is responsible to bring the appliances to these collection points or to similar collection points. With this little personal effort, you contribute to recycling valuable raw materials and the treatment of toxic substances.
Fitshot smartwatches come under a warranty of 365 days against any manufacturing-related issues. The accessories (magnetic pin charging cable) that come along with the smartwatch come under a warranty of 90 days. The wear-and-tear accessories such as the straps are not covered under warranty.
224, Second Floor. D-Mall, Netaji Subhash Palace, Delhi;India - 110034
Contact No.: +91-7290909017